Description of this Woodstock Vacation Rental House
From the outside, the Blue Pearl appears to be a modest and classic Woodstock artist`s cottage. Inside, the Tuscan-toned interior opens to reveal art, architectural details, and elegant and exotic furnishings with Eastern accents and romantic touches!
This newly-renovated cottage features 20 ft. ceilings with skylights, polished wood floors with Oriental carpets, a fully-equipped kitchen, and two queen-size beds with luxury linens. One bed is in the bedroom under a rose-colored chandelier and moon roof, and the other serves as a canopied sultan-style sofa in the great room during the day. The great room also accommodates a dining area by the window, a library/office area in the corner, and a cozy sitting area in front of a gas-fueled heat stove.
This peaceful property is ideally located on a private lane less than a mile from the center of Woodstock, and includes a sunny meadow with a large in-ground pool for swimming in the summer! In addition, there`s a yard with gardens and a private sitting area with a view of the mountains.
The Blue Pearl truly is a hidden gem and oasis ~ what former guests have described as a work of art" and a travel magazine recently called "the lodging equivalent of a consciousness raising" that "inspires renewal of mind, body and spirit". Its the perfect place for a romantic getaway or personal retreat!
* 20 ft. cathedral ceilings with skylights
* Two queen-size beds with luxury linens
* Plush robes and slippers
* Private landscaped lawn with a garden and outdoor sitting/eating area
* Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, microwave, and a complete set of dishes, pots and pans, and utensils
* Coffee, teas, cream, sugar, honey and fresh fruit for getting started in the morning
* Flask of complimentary sherry or port for sipping and relaxing in the evening
* VCR/DVD player with a large monitor
* Library of books, games, music CDs, and movie videos and DVDs
* High-speed wireless Internet access
* Local telephone with answering machine
* Large shared in-ground pool with pool towels and chaise lounges
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Charcoal grill
* Cozy fire in the quaint gas-fueled heat stove
* Two sets of snow shoes for exploring the surrounding woods and trails