Description of this Brooklyn Vacation Rental Apartment
A gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bathroom retreat for up to 6 guests awaits you for a wonderful stay in Brooklyn, NY. This gem in Prospect Lefferts Gardens features 3 beautiful rooms with king, queen and single beds, blazing speed wi-fi throughout the entire apartment, linens, towels, hair dryer, iron, shower gel, shampoos and all amenities to make your home away from home enjoyable. Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle, and a selection of teas & coffee. Minutes to Manhattan via several 24hr subway lines. Its walking distance to Brooklyn's main attractions - including Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Prospect Park and great restaurants. Vibrant Park Slope is across the park where you can enjoy the nightlife, lounges, cafes and shopping - its a mini-manhattan! Each room sleeps 2 people. If booking the entire apartment, additional people can sleep in the large living area. The Japonica room features a cozy queen bed and has a private bathroom in the room next door. Professionally cleaned after each guest you can rest assured on new comfy beds and high thread count linens. Guests also enjoy discounted tickets to NY attractions, restaurants and shows. We are happy to welcome you. Enjoy your next trip to New York CIty with us - we will do our best to ensure you have a fabulous time!!
We look forward to welcoming you!
Location of this Apartment in Brooklyn, New York City
Nearest airport: JFK
- Located in Prospect/Lefferts Gardens. Brooklyn Historical District.
- Walk to Prospect Park! Enjoy over 500 acres of natural park and open green space. Run, rollerblade, and ride bicycles along the protected 3 1/2 mile roadway that surrounds the park.
In the summer partake in open air concerts, outdoor events, tennis courts, baseball/soccer fields or go for a boat ride around the lake. Visit Brooklyn's own Autobahn Center. You may even see a Hawk nesting or flying overhead.
- The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Prospect Park Zoo, and the brand new Brooklyn Museum are all a short walk away.
-The new Barclays Center is 2 stops away if you want to catch a music concert or basketball game. Maybe bump into Jay-Z!
- Check out Time Out Magazine for some of the top rated restaurants in NYC located here in Brooklyn. All accessible by bicycle, subway or short car service.
- Nearest subway is only 2 mins away. Winthrop Street (2,5 trains) & Prospect Park Station (Q,B,and S shuttle trains).
- 2 stops to Barclays Atlantic Center (Q,B,D,N,R,2,3, & LIRR Railroad).
- Visit downtown Brooklyn, Park Slope, Carroll Gardens, Cobblehill, Brooklyn Heights Pormenade, and check out the views of Lower Manhattan and the East River.
-Union Sqaure is 25 mins by train.
- Times Square is 35 mins by train.
In short, there is so much to do and see in this beautiful, moving, exciting city of mine. I hope you get enough vacation time to see it all!
Enjoy it! I know I do!