Description of this Adirondacks Vacation Rental House
Everyone who comes to visit the beautiful area of Woodstock is immediately inspired in their own personal way. You might be motivated to go hiking, jam on the guitar with your rock band buddies, or paint some of the beautiful scenery. No matter who you are, it’s impossible to deny that there is a creative, friendly, and comfortable atmosphere in Woodstock that will have you feeling at home immediately. Woodstock is nestled in the Catskills Foothills of Hudson Valley. It has been known as the “Colony of the Arts” since 1902 and is conveniently located only two hours from New York City.
About our rental:
- Four bedrooms and three pullout couches with two full baths. Sleeps 15 easily!
- Living room features wood floors and a massive brick fireplace for those chilly evenings.
- Marble top dining table that seats six.
- Wood stove for extra warmth on those cool nights.
- Spectacular views: Five acres of pasture overlooking the Woodstock and Berkshire Mountains.
- Modern updated homes are equipped with everything you need: new mattresses, kitchenware, new appliances, linens and laundry facilities.
- Large modern kitchen fully stocked with all the kitchen appliances you need, including utensils!
- Private short walk to swimming lake and hiking.
While Woodstock is primarily known for its famous rock festival, there is a ton of things to do in Woodstock beyond that. There are a plethora of mom and pop shops around every corner, beautiful mountain ranges for hiking, and amazing bike paths to take your family on.