Description of this Adirondacks Vacation Rental House
SUMMER RENTAL ONLY (Mid June to Columbus Day)
Garnet Lake is a pristine lake surounded by Adirondack Mountains. It is approximatly 2 miles long and 3/4 miles at its widest point. The forever wild NYS Adirondack State Park owns 80% of the property on the lake with private cabins on the other 20%. We have 2 and 3 bedroom cottages which are the only public rentals available on this lake. Therefore we are an execellent place to come for peace and quite. We have a beach and dock for the row boats we provide. Also we provide 1 and 2 person kayaks and a paddle boat. There are places to hike, also.
If you would like to take a day trip, to the south is Lake George which is about 40 minutes away and that has shopping and amusement parks. To the north is the Blue Mountain Lake Museum of Adirondack history that is very fascinating.
Because we have only 5 cottages and 90% of our customers return, space is limited. Please contact us for a brochure and current availability.
Prices: In Season- $915.00 first two people
75.00 extra adults
40.00 each child
Off season- $715.00 first two people
50.00 extra adults
20.00 each child
DAILY RATES availabile in off season, min. 2 nights, send for information